Monday, February 14, 2005

Madness in Music.

I've been tagged by one of my favorite bloggers, Mud!

Random 10: (sets WMP on random mode)
1. Jamie Cullum – Twentysomething
2. Manhattan Transfer – Operator
3. Maktub – Baby Can't Wait
4. Manhattan Transfer – Birdland
5. Craig David – Hidden Agenda
6. John Mayer – Back to You (Acoustic)
7. New Stories – Highway Blues
8. Maktub – Give Me Some Time
9. Jamie Cullum – All at Sea
10. The Corrs – Hopelessly Addicted

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
I don't know; we're on a shared network here, maybe around 20-30 gig? At home, around 3-4 gig.

2. The last CD you bought is:
Chicago – Broadway

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
For Now - Avenue Q (it's not really obvious that I like listening to Broadway)

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
David Benoit - Linus and Lucy
Splender – Loneliest Person I Know
Switchfoot – This is your life
U2 – I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Josh Groban – Mi Mancherai

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
Soloflite – He's kooky and fun, so I think it would reflect on his music choices.
Sealdi – What do UP lit majors listen to?
Gigi – Her writing is fantastic; I'm pretty sure her musical tastes would be too.