Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Fun, like, you know. Fun.

Tagged by ze Queen.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Sarah
2. Sar (Kuya Nestor, parents, anyone who wants to piss me off except for the former two)
3. Mase

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. smartsimpleton
2. psyko
3. I don't remember. Hehe.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My skin color
2. My hair, most of the time
3. My waist

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My hair, most of the time
2. My thighs that are ready for the butcher's board
3. Currently sprouting pimples like a hormonal teenager

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Chinese (just like everybody else)
2. Filipino (just like everybody else)
3. Spanish (just like everybody else) / Muslim

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Coraline's Other Mother
2. Having no purpose
3. High drops

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. A book
2. FOOD (nudges Djong)
3. Music

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. A black cardigan
2. Comfy pants
3. Indian-inspired shoes stolen from my Mom

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Jamie Cullum
2. Vertical Horizon
3. Dave Matthews Band

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. High and Dry (by Radiohead and covered excellently by Mr. Cullum)
2. Nightswimming (REM)
3. Linus and Lucy (David Benoit)

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Room to maneuver
2. White lies, some of the time
3. A real person?

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I heart Felicity Huffman (Desperate Housewives fame; do watch!)
2. I would love to join American Idol
3. I don't steal other people's food

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Height
2. I like 'em long and lean
3. RRRRR factor (what's RRRRR to me might not be RRRRR to you)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Reading
2. Sleeping during the weekends
3. Listening to music

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Hold up Fully Booked and Powerbooks - stick 'em up!
2. Have my hair cut and shaped
3. Hug my nieces and nephew tight

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. Journalist/reporter
2. Researcher at a think tank
3. Yaya

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Prince Edward Island, Canada (am such a geek)
2. Palawan
3. Amsterdam

THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Elizabeth
2. Lawrence
3. Leonora (for my great-grandmother)

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Get published in Newsbreak/Economist
2. Go around the world for one whole year
3. Find my purpose, dammit

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I can whallop your ass in most Playstation RPGs
2. I burp and fart like a man
3. I am allergic to makeup

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I prance in front of the mirror
2. I experiment with my hair when at home
3. I hog the bathroom

THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Jamie Cullum
2. Jamie Denton
3. Matt Long (rape me, rape me now)

THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. Kristine
2. Michael S. Macabata
3. The Showroom Manager