Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Because I am mandated to pass this along, that's why.

Occasionally I come across treasures that I feel compelled to pass on to the world. You know, to make it a better place and that shtick. For today, I present you with Love Acronyms.

BURMA

B - etween
U - s,
R - emember
M - e
A - lways

CANADA

C - ute
A - nd
N - ice
A - ctions that
D - eveloped into
A - ttraction

CHINA

C - ome
H - ere...
I
N - eed
A - ffection

EGYPT

E - verything's
G - reat,
Y - ou
P - retty
T - hing!

HOLLAND

H - ope
O - ur
L - ove
L - asts
A - nd
N - ever
D - ies

INDIA

I
N - early
D - ied
I - n
A - doration

ITALY

I
T - rust
A - nd
L - ove
Y - ou

JAPAN

J - ust
A - lways
P - ray
A - t
N - ight

KENYA

K - eep
E - verything
N - ice as
Y - ou
A - re

KOREA

K - eep
O - ptimistic
R - egardless of
E - very
A - dversity

LIBYA (not to be confused with Libyan on a Jet Plane)

L - ove
I - s
B - eautiful;
Y - ou
A - lso

NEPAL

N - ever
E - ver
P - art
A - s
L - overs

PERU

P - orget
E - veryone
R - emember
U - s

RUSSIA

R - omance
U - nder the
S - ky and
S - tars is
I - ntimate
A - lways

And now, we go local:

BALIWAG

B - eauty
A - nd
L - ove
I
W - ill
A - lways
G - ive

CEBU

C - hange
E - verything
B - ut
U - s

IMUS

I
M - iss
U,
S - weetheart

MALABON

M - ay
A
L - asting
A - ffection
B - e
O - urs
N - ow

PARANAQUE

P - lease
A - lways
R - emain
A - dorable
N - ice
A - mazing
Q - uiet
U - nique and
E - ndearing

PASAY

P - retty
A - nd
S - exy
A - re
Y - ou

PASIG

P - lease
A - lways
S - ay
I - m
G - orgeous

TONDO

T - ogether
O - r
N - othing
D - earest
O - ne

Out of place:

YAMAHA

Y - ou
A - re
M - y
A - ngel!
H - appy
A - nniversary


Stop whingeing; you know you did it when you were younger.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon Limjap said...

God, I don't know how many times I've gotten this in my email since around, oh, 2000 or 2001.

Well, the things we have to do (post?) to amuse ourselves in trying times. :p

4:23 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

it makes me laugh. ;)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Tabuena art central said...

cool stuff..keep blogging girl...cheers

10:31 PM  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

ampotah may paraƱaque pala? may philippines din eh, pero i forgot na hehe.

6:38 PM  

Hit me with your best shot

<< Home