Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Introducing: The Thought Project

I'd like to introduce a new project that's been in the works for a little over seven days. (I know, right?) Briefly, it involves asking a question every Tuesday and having people answer it over the week, with my posting their answers on the next Tuesday. Here's an excerpt from my e-mail:
It's a "Question of the Week" sort of thing, a project for my rarely-updated blog. (Shameless self-promotion, I know.) Since we all have our beliefs, I thought we could share with one another our reasons for our faith, our life, our actions; in short, a look into the human condition and how well we really know ourselves.
I'm happy I've got a lot of positive feedback on this. I've always wanted to know what other people think about life and their philosophy in it. Here's to sharing their thoughts with the world.

*I included a photo of Jens Lehmann just because.